Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mode : Status Quo (¯`*•.¸♥♥¸.•*´¯)


My life sucks and I’m lovin it (✿◠‿◠)

Impressive how my view of life has changed…kalu dulu aku merasakn aku sudah tidak mampu meneruskan kehidupan ini and all hopes seems lost. Tapi kini aku makin menyedari kekuatan dan kemampuan diri sendiri…perjuangan, jalan and tujuanku semakin jelas…and its just steps away. 

Selama ini ku sangka keputusan di dalam hidup hanyalah YES or NO…rupanya ada kalanya bila kita belum mencapai kepastian mutlak of either YA atau TIDAK maka taking time and keeping it at status quo would be the BEST decision ~ at least for me ~ at least for now ✿ܓ

But we need to understand that tiada apa yang pasti di dalam status quo. Kita tidak boleh menggenggam sesuatu itu terlalu kuat…coz u’ll never know when you might just decide. Have no expectation in status quo. Plans and goals are EXTREMELY short-term…be it 3 months @ 6 months @ a year. 

But that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t plan your life…For me having no plan = having no purpose = Lost the hope and will to live. I love planning…So and I need plans ~ though it changes substantially, I’m cool with that coz plans are means for me to achieve my goals a.k.a purpose of life. 

So nowadays my status quo plans fit perfectly into my life plan. I hate not being in control of my life and my mind. But I guess not having full control over your life lighten the burden and allows be to be crazy ~ but only as much as I wanna be…at least it gives the opportunity to the mind and soul to take a break after 30 years of working…

Status quo is good. It gives you time to retreat and figure out the important stuffs in life. You’ll be amazed how brilliantly your life changes thanks to status quo… The quote that if ALLAH has yet to answer your prayers meaning HE’s planning something better for you ~ GUESS WHAT…mine is STATUS QUO

I just wanna say, THANK YOU ALLAH ¨`*•.¸ℒℴνℯ¸.•*´¨`*•.ℒℴνℯ¨`*•.¸ℒℴνℯ
♥‿♥  For the hell you put me through
♥‿♥  For the blessings in disguise
♥‿♥  For showing who and what mattered in my life
♥‿♥  For letting me hit rock bottom
♥‿♥  For giving me the strength to come back swinging at life
♥‿♥  For never giving up on me
♥‿♥  For never leaving me
♥‿♥  For being with me all the way
♥‿♥  For giving me the BEST of everything I NEED in life
♥‿♥  For letting me write my life story 
♥‿♥  For giving me a chance to GIVE BACK 


~ xOOXoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...